The statement made by the Ministry said:
* National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar continued bilateral talks at NATO Headquarters, where NATO Defense Ministers Meeting came to attend the second day sessions.
* Minister Akar met with the British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace.
* After the meeting on which defense and security issues were exchanged, Minister Akar attended the session on ‘defense and deterrence, burden sharing’ held within the scope of NATO Defense Ministers Meeting.
* On the second day of the NATO Defense Ministers Meeting, Minister Akar, who met with the British Defense Minister Ben Wallace and then participated in the session on ‘defense and deterrence, sharing burden’, finally met with the French Defense Minister Florence Parly.
* During the meeting, views were exchanged on military, security and defense industry cooperation issues, as well as regional developments, especially Libya and Syria, the latest situation in Idlib and what needs to be done to end the humanitarian tragedy in the region.
* Ministers expressed their expectations in our country Mites talks leave their homes because of violence against the civilian population, not the regime in Idlib region, drew attention towards Turkey.
* Minister of National Defense Akar left Brussels to attend our President’s visit to Pakistan, after his meetings and contacts at NATO Headquarters.