Turkey : He died badly in a fire in his house

The fire broke out at 22.30 in a three-storey building in the district of Kahvederesi, in the district. Allegedly, in a fire that broke out from the stove in the house of the Karakus family, the flames quickly surrounded the entire building. Those who saw the fire reported the situation to the health, fire and gendarmerie teams. Many firefighters and medical teams were sent to the region upon notice. Firefighters arriving at the scene intervened in the fire. As a result of the work done, the fire was taken under control and put out. In the examination made at home after the fire, the body of the married married and two children, Erdoğan Karakuş, was reached.

On the other hand, it was learned that Karakuş’s family was in his neighbors. The lifeless body of the unfortunate man was removed to the morgue of the Izmir Forensic Medicine Institute for an autopsy after the prosecutor’s examination. While learning that Karakuş is running coffee in the neighborhood, neighborhood headman Erol Karakuş reacted to the Metropolitan Municipality. Erol Karakuş said, “Metropolitan Municipality sent fire depots to many villages, we applied twice, but they did not, if the fire depot had come, we would have intervened in the fire before the fire brigade. Maybe there was no loss of life. ”

An investigation was initiated by fire. (DHA)

Add comment