According to the Mersin University health personnel announcement, which was published on the official portal of the Advertisements Institution, ilan.gov.tr, 174 contracted health personnel will be recruited. Here are the application requirements…
MERSİN UNIVERSITY HEALTH STAFF PURCHASE ADVERTISEMENT
CONDITIONS TO BE SEARCHED IN CANDIDATES:
GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
To meet the conditions specified in the article (A) of Article 48 of the Civil Servants Law No. 657;
- Being a Turkish Citizen,
- To meet the age requirements in article 40 of this Law,
- To carry the education conditions in article 41 of this Law,
- Not to be deprived of public rights,
- (Subordinate subparagraph: 10/01/1991 – 3697/1 art .; Miscellaneous subparagraph: 23/01 / 2008-5728 S.K./317.mad) Even if the periods specified in article 53 of the Turkish Criminal Code have passed; Crimes against state security, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, even if he was sentenced to prison or forgiveness for a year or more due to a deliberately committed crime, (Cancellation: Constitutional Mah. 2008/17, K. 2010/44 numbered decision.) embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, deed execution of the rigging, property values resulting from the crimes of money laundering or smuggling not to be convicted.
- In terms of military service;
- a) Not having anything to do with military service,
- b) To have not reached the age of military service,
- c) If he / she has reached the age of military service, he has been doing active military service or has been postponed or transferred to the reserve class,
- Providing that the provisions of Article 53 are reserved, there should be no mental illness that could prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
1- Having the conditions against the position to be preferred,
2- Having taken the 2018KPSS (B) group exam. 2018 KPSS (B) group KPSSP3 score for undergraduate graduates, 2018 KPSS (B) group KPSSP93 for Associate degree graduates, 2018 KPSS (B) group KPSSP94 score for Healthcare High School Graduates.
3- Not having any pension or old age pension from any Social Security Institution.
4- The fact that there is no obstacle to working in a seizure manner.
5- The situation of the candidates to apply; Article 4 / B of the Law No. 657 on Civil Servants states that, “If the persons employed in this way act in violation of the principles of the service contract, if the contracts are terminated unilaterally, except for the exceptions determined by the Council of Ministers’ decision within the contract period, the contracts of the institutions shall not be canceled until one year after the date of termination. they cannot be employed in staff positions. ” to be in compliance with the provision.
6- A service contract will be made with the candidates and the contracts of the candidates who do not meet the conditions specified in the contract will be terminated within one month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND TIME:
Candidates must first fill in the online application form number 1 (one) in the required documents section.
Candidates who have completed their online application will make their original applications to the Rectorate Personnel Department personally or by post until the end of the announcement.
Candidates can apply to only one of the announced positions, and those who apply to more than one position will be canceled.
If the candidates do not match the KPSS score type and year, the application process will not take place.
Experience required of candidates for positions indicate they are working in positions where they are found in the reference document and should be approved stamp service document with wet signature. It also shows that candidates from working in positions where they can apply in order to document the control of the insured services must be added to the cast taken from https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/adre required documents.
For the positions where additional documents are requested, candidates are required to submit the required documents in person or in a wet signature during the application.
1- Online Application Form (To be Filled and Sent from the System) (Click for Online Application Form)
2- Pre-Application Form (Please Download and Fill in Computer Environment) (Click for Pre-Application Form)
3- 2018 KPSS (B) Group Exam Result Document
4- Diploma Copy
5- ID Copy
6- Special Conditions Document (If any)
7 Photo (1)
8- Military Status Certificate
Application procedures can be made between 09.06.2020 – 23.06.2020 (After Work-17: 00).
EVALUATION OF THE APPLICATIONS AND THE RESULTS:
At the end of the application, without a written and / or oral exam, the list of those who are entitled to contract based on the 2018 KPSS (B) group score ranking, the documents required for their employment and the place and time to be submitted within 15 (fifteen) days at the latest as of the application deadline. Staff will be posted at the Department. In case of equal points with the candidate prior to the date of graduation, date of birth if it’s equal priority to candidates who are great.
10 (ten) times the substitute staff will be determined as the main winners. If it is not admitted as a Master or qualifications of the winners will be held, respectively, instead of placing the winning of those who were determined to carry spare.
In case there are no applications from the original winners or those who are found not to meet the required conditions, the replacement winners will be called in order and will be published on our website.
General legislation provisions are applied for the provisions not found in the announcement.