Among the precautions to prevent the Corona virus epidemic from spreading in the country, the 14-day rule is among the most remarkable. The implementation of citizens begins with quarantine itself, the main element of the rule. So what is the 14 day rule?
WHAT IS THE 14-DAY RULE? WHAT TO DO?
* Do not go abroad. Cancel or postpone your travels.
* Spend the first 14 days at home on your way back.
* Do not accept visitors and isolate them yourself.
* Do not enter the room of the isolated person without a mask.
* Ventilate your room frequently.
* Do not come into contact especially with the elderly and those with chronic diseases.
* Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Clean your favorite surfaces daily.
* Do not use any personal belongings such as towels.
* Wash your clothes at 60 or 90 degrees with normal detergent.
* Drink plenty of fluids for a strong immune system, eat a balanced diet, pay attention to your sleep patterns.
* If you have to leave the house, always wear a mask.
* If you have fever, cough and shortness of breath, apply to a health facility by wearing a mask.
WHO SHOULD INSULATE YOURSELF?
Anyone who shows signs of corona virus needs to isolate himself. These symptoms are described as over 37.8, fever, cough and breathing difficulties.
At the same time, everyone who shares the same house with the person who shows these symptoms should isolate himself.
If you live alone, you should stay home for 7 days after the symptoms appear.
If you or someone you live with show these symptoms, the whole household must isolate themselves for 14 days and observe if the symptoms develop.
If one of the households starts to show signs of illness during this time, then they must be isolated for 7 more days. Then, the isolation period is extended for 7 more days for each person who becomes ill.
People who show signs of disease are advised to stay in a well-ventilated room and stay away from other people in the home.