Turkey : A pin was stuck in his throat while eating a birthday cake!

According to the information, Ramazan Orçan (22), who went to a patisserie in Tekerek to celebrate his friend’s birthday, was taken to the Faculty of Medicine of Kahramanmaraş Sütçü Imam University (KSU) when he got bad after eating the cake.

In the controls, the teenager, who was found to have a pin in his throat, was taken to emergency surgery. Treatment of Ramazan Orçan, whose needle was stuck in the throat with surgery, continues.


Ramazan Orçan said the following about the incident:

* We went to a cake shop in Tekerek with my friends on Thursday evening to celebrate a birthday. After sitting for a while, the cake came to our table. I bought the cake several times. I felt something was sinking in my throat and I couldn’t breathe.


* We immediately left the patisserie and came to Kahramanmaraş Sütçü Imam University Emergency Service. As a result of the examinations made here, it was concluded that there was a pin in my throat. I have had operations many times.

* As a result of intense efforts, the pin was removed from my throat. I’m in hospital right now. I will be kept under surveillance for a while.

* Doctors stated that I was between death and stay. It happened to me, not to happen to others. I will take the case to the judiciary.

Patisserie management, on the other hand, stated that they will make a statement on the subject in the following days after necessary examinations. (IHA)

He died his child with a birthday cake he bought!He died his child with a birthday cake he bought!